Government & Policy Makers
We provide strategic tools and in-depth insights for government and policy makers to make well informed decisions. Our experts can help to identify emerging trends and opportunities around critical policy issues including - sustainable development, sustainable finance, corporate governance, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and climate change. Combining our cutting-edge research with extensive experience in implementation, we find innovative solutions to enable the creation of a more sustainable future. We believe that pressing economic, social, and environmental issues must be tackled by promoting long-term value creation and we work towards systemic change.
Sustainable Development Policy for Egypt
The Egyptian Corporate Responsibility Center (ECRC), together with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) sought to develop a National Sustainable Business Promotion Policy for Egypt. Our team developed a blue print sustainable business policy. The KKS white paper answers the following questions:
- What is CSR, and what are its main drivers?
- What is the role of government in promoting CSR?
- What is Egypt's current CSR rating?
- What are the main challenges and opportunities for CSR in Egypt?
- What are the perceptions of stakeholders?
- What are other countries doing around CSR?
- What are the recommended actions for Egypt?
Read the report here